This weeks game on Xbox Live Arcade is Mad Tracks and cost 800 points.
Here’s some copy&pasts from Gamerscore blog:
Whether it’s in the kitchen, living room, ballroom or open road, players can opt to burn rubber just about anywhere, and share the lanes with up to three other drivers in frantic multiplayer racing action over Xbox LIVE. Be sure to buckle up for both Championship and Arcade modes, as “Mad Tracks” offers a high-definition, 3D racing experience to remember.
- 5 distinct challenges (6 races & 9 mini-games) provide a full-fledged racing game experience
- 12 stackable power-ups (rockets, freezer, oil drop, EMP and more!)
- 12 sleek looking cars to choose from
- 4 player multiplayer over Xbox LIVE and 4 player local multiplayer via split screen mode
- Championship mode & Arcade mode
- 2 free gamer pictures
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points
I have had some time to play the game, and so far, I like it.