Usually I post what you can read in the latest issue of Retro Gamer when I get it in the mail. But the last two issues, I’ve posted it after 2 weeks. I need to do better than that.
So, this is what you can read in issue 55 of Retro Gamer:
- Back to the Eighties – November 1984
- Back to the Nineties – February 1991
- ready For Remake – Ant Attack!
- The Classic Game – Planescape: Torment
- The Making of… Defender
- Reotrinspection: Game & Watch
- The Making of…Soul Calibur
- Why You Must Play… Toki
- The Making of… Night Shift
- Whatever happened to… Marble Madness II: Marble Man
- Conversion Capers: Chase H.Q.
- Pixel Perfect: Super Mario World
- Developer Lookback – Shiny Entertainment
- The Classic Game – Commando
- The Making of… Stunts (4D Sports Driving)
You can get the latest issue from ImagineShop.co.uk.