This weeks special at Play-Asia.com is Too Human for Xbox 360. It’s only US$19.99 and it’t the region free Asian version. It has both English audio and text.
Quote from Play-Asia:
Step into the world of Too Human, the epic action-game for Xbox 360™ from famed developer Silicon Knights®. As the Cybernetic God Baldur, you get thrust into the midst of an ongoing battle that threatens the existence of mankind.
An ancient machine presence has forced the God’s hand. In the first of a three part trilogy, Baldur is charged with defending mankind from an onslaught of monstrous war machines bent on eradication of human life.
Voice: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese
Text: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- The excitement of an action game is combined with the creative economy features and social experiences of a typical RPG
- With a wide array of weapons, armors, cybernetic implants, and skills, players have an unprecedented level of customization with their characters
- Using a sophisticated blend of seamless melee and high-tech weapons combat, players have the power to vanquish foes near and far
- Experience the full excitement of combat through a dynamically driven presentation system that portrays the combat with cinematic quality
- Perform Baldur’s elaborate and complex combat maneuvers, and chain together rapid-fire attacks and combos with ease
Conquer the world alone or with friends in advanced, online two-player co-op gameplay through the Xbox LIVE service