Earlier this month, Microsoft cut the price with 50% on some Xbox Live Arcade games for a limited time. They have three games with a pricecut for a limited time of one week.
Here is the pressrelease from GamerscoreBlog.com:
Starting this Xbox LIVE Arcade Wednesday and continuing for a week, three favorite titles will be available worldwide at a discount, including “Bankshot Billiards 2,” “Frogger,” and “Hardwood Spades.”
Beginning at 12:00 a.m. GMT on Wednesday, September 26 (5:00 p.m. PDT on Thursday, September 27) and continuing through 11: 59 p.m. GMT (4:59 p.m. PDT) on Tuesday, October 2, the following Xbox LIVE Arcade games will be available at a discounted price:
“Bankshot Billiards 2” (PixelStorm) – 900 Microsoft Points (normally 1200 Microsoft Points)
- “Bankshot Billiards 2” improves upon the original with nine different game styles: classic 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Cutthroat, Euro 8-Ball, 14.1 Continuous, 3-Ball, Trick Shots, Time Trial, and Golf.
- For more details on “Bankshot Billiards 2,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/b/bankshotbilliardslivearcadexbox360/
“Frogger” (Konami) – 300 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)
- With enhanced artwork building on the original title’s style, modernized sound and music, and all new play modes, you won’t want to miss out on “Frogger” on Xbox LIVE Arcade!
- For more details on “Frogger,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/f/froggerlivearcadexbox360/
“Hardwood Spades” (Silver Creek Entertainment) – 300 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)
- The game where a trick IS a treat, “Hardwood Spades” is multiplayer card game that offers customizable backgrounds, card faces, card backs and tables.
- For more details on “Hardwood Spades,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/hardwoodspadeslivearcadexbox360/
Also coming this Wednesday is “Bomb-Up Pack 2,” the second add-on pack for “Bomberman Live,” available for 250 Microsoft Points. For more details please visit www.xbox.com/livearcade.