Apple iPhone 4
Steve Jobs presentet Apples new iPhone 4 at the WWDC 2010. The new iPhone with iOS 4 looks good and have great specs, and even smaller than the iPhone 3GS.
Some of the specs:
- Video recording, HD (720p) @ 30 fps
- 5-megapixel still camera
- 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- Retina display
- Sensors: Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Ambient light sensor
- 16GB or 32GB flash drive
For more specs, check Apple.com. Apple have done well with the previously versions of the iPhone and with the updated specs, I think the new version will sell real well too. In USA the iPhone will cost you $599 (16GB) and $699 (32GB) with a AT/T contract, available from June 24.
Not everything went well on Steve Jobs presentation. The iPhone wouldn’t connect to the Internet since there was so many WiFi users in the same room. You can watch that YouTube clip bellow. To watch Jobs complete keynote at WWDC 2010, goto Apple.com.
The video under shows Apple iPhone 4 Design Video.
Source: Gizmodo.com and Apple.com
Forslag til innlegg:
- Is this the new iPhone 3GS firmware update? (65.7%)
- The inside of a DVD-player (60.8%)
- 3D videos on YouTube (59.4%)
- Rear projection TV from 1930's (59.4%)
- The 3D box (59.4%)