Quote from Play-Asia.com:
In Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations, players star as a defense attorney who must prove a seemingly guilty client’s innocence no matter how dire the circumstances may seem.
Phoenix will face the toughest prosecutor yet as the mysterious hard-boiled “Godot” will try to take him down at any cost. The complete story of Phoenix Wright comes together as truths are revealed in twisting storylines and intriguing gameplay. Players must collect evidence, survey crime scenes, weed through inconsistent testimonies, and overcome corrupt agendas to ensure that justice prevails.
With the return of the popular “pysche-lock” interrogation tool from the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All , players will have to overcome even more intense courtroom standoffs in order to close the case.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and its sequel were clever and suspenseful, with plenty more twists and turns than a dirt road across the Himalayas. Expect more of the same high drama in Trials and Tribulations!
- aka. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
- Play from the first person perspective through five intriguing new cases
- Play as two lawyers – relive Mia’s rookie days from the past and Phoenix’s current cases in the present
Two distinct gameplay segments
- Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court
- Court phase – present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses
- “Psyche-Lock” system – break down tough witnesses with a series of correct questions or catch them on inconsistencies
- Microphone can be used to yell “Objection!” and “Hold it!” as you cross examine witnesses.