Two new Xbox Originals are available for download today, Monday May 19th. These games are Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse (not available in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Korea and Japan) and Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows (not available in Japan or Korea). The games are 1200 points each. (Source: MajorNelson.com)
Meet Edward “Stubbs” Stubblefield in Stubbs the Zombie™ in Rebel without a Pulse™. During the Great Depression, he was a down-on-his-luck traveling salesman. Now it’s 1959 and he’s a zombie with an insatiable hunger for human brains. How could this happen?
The answer lies buried somewhere in Punchbowl, Pennsylvania, a high-tech “City of the Future” built by the world’s richest man. Punchbowl is a paradise of hovercars and helper robots, where crime and pollution simply don’t exist. It’s the perfect city: safe, clean, and convenient. Stubbs can’t wait to move in … and have the last laugh on humanity. Indulge your appetite for vengeance … and brains.
- Be the zombie: Play as Stubbs the Zombie and conquer the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl.
- Possess the living: Use any weapon in the game—machine gun, bazooka, sniper rifle, and more, by clamping your severed hand onto the gunman’s head.
- Build a zombie horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies and lead a zombie assault upon the living.
- Use your body as a weapon: Hurl gut grenades, spit zombie sputum, and unleash unholy flatulence to bring down your foes.
The legendary arcade classic Gauntlet is reborn with a new vision, story, and gameplay in Gauntlet®: Seven Sorrows™.
Seeking to undo the past, a powerful emperor is lost in his own dreams and nightmares. After being imprisoned by the emperor for two centuries, four immortal heroes set out to undo their tormentor’s lifetime of regrets. In the process, they must deal with the consequences of their own actions and watch as the world shakes apart around them.
Seven Sorrows is the fusion of fantasy fighting action with the strategy and fascination of user-friendly RPG elements, challenging gamers in solo play, co-op, and a thriving online community.
- New fighting system: Experience easy pick-up-and-play with deeper choices for more advanced players.
- Online RPG and collection elements: Enjoy significant replay value.
- Online multiplayer action: Live the adventure online for the first time ever.
- Co-op play: Team up in a world filled with ancient splendor and action.
- Intense combat: Hack, slash, and combo your way through fierce battles and spectacular levels.