This week – Wednesday July 1st – on Xbox Live Arcade, you can download Worms 2: Armageddon on Xbox 360. The game is 800 points, I guess. But on the Xbox webpage it’s listed as $800. That should be a big mistprint as you can se in the picture on the right.
Here is the discription of the game, taken from Xbox.com:
Ten years on from Worms™ Armageddon and the turn-based mayhem and destruction continues! Worms™ 2: Armageddon is the most fully-featured digital version of the game ever. With four player online and offline multiplayer, voice support, a raft of new weapons (including the return of some iconic weapons from the past), all-new high-definition landscape themes, new play modes, hats, skins, speech-banks, loads of other customization and to top it all off, a highly-involving single player experience with tutorials, deathmatches, races, fort games, and puzzles. It’s a package as high on fun as it is destruction!
- Extensive single-player content: Play through three tutorials, three firing ranges, a thirty-mission campaign, plus five secret unlockable missions.
- Online and offline multiplayer: Battle it out in four different ranked game types and extensive leaderboards.
- Massively increased customization: Choose from new hats, skins, speechbanks, gravestones, victory dances, and much more.
- Retro-themed landscape artwork: The high-definition artwork is based on the most loved Worms game ever made.
- Return of iconic weaponry: You’ve got more than 40 weapons out of the box, including the return of fire weapons and the beloved Holy Hand Grenade.