Technofranki's blog

September 13, 2006

GameGear audio fix

Filed under: Uncategorized — technofranki @ 01:14

By time, the audio on the Sega GameGear get guiet and it’s hard to hear anything. This can easily be fixed by replacing to capasitors. I used the guide found at SMSpower.org, and it works great. I made my own guides based on my experience, and it can be downloaded (not avaible yet) in PDF format. I’ve also made a video which can be found on YouTube.com, or you can wathc it bellow.

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress