Xbox Arcade: Tetris Splash
Tomorrow, October 3, Tetris Splash will hit Xbox Live Arcade. It will cost you 800 points.
I’ve always been a great fan of Tetris and think that it’s one of the best games ever made. So yes, I will get this game tomorrow.
Here’s the info from Xbox.com:
The most popular electronic game of all time is back, with new variants, enhanced graphics, and beautiful aquatic playscapes inTetris® Splash! Since its introduction,Tetris has gone from Russian sensation to worldwide phenomenon, attracting more than 60 million enthusiastic players. Thanks to its unique, simple randomness, it’s never the same game twice. Now, with new modes and team play, Tetris Splashintroduces even more exciting, enjoyable ways to play this classic favorite. As easy to learn as it is addictive, it’s equally fun for the casual player and the seasoned Tetris pro!
- Modes of play: Three different modes of play including Tetris, T-Spin, and Combo, plus a unique screensaver mode.
- Multiplayer: Playable solo, competitively or in teams, with an online multiplayer mode via Xbox LIVE® for up to six players.
- New twists: New, enhanced graphics, and beautiful aquatic backscapes add a real splash to the fun of Tetris.
- Content and themes: Exciting downloadable content will be made available including themes and background aquatic creatures.
- Achievements: Twelve new achievements to master and conquer.
[UPDATE, October 3rd]
So Tetris Splash was supposed to be available for download today. And it is, but only in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, which is real bad from Microsoft. If you go to MajorNelson.com, you can read on the posts that not many are too happy about that.
Forslag til innlegg: