This week, Wednesday June 25th 2008, you can download Happy Tree Friends False Alarm and Ticket to Ride from Xbox Live Arcade for 800 points each.
Based on the popular and twisted Web series, Lumpy and his accident-prone friends face one gory, horrible disaster after another in Happy Tree Friends False Alarm™! Armed with a helicopter pack, Lumpy rescues his pals by blasting open areas where they may be trapped with flaming napalm or explosive nitro, or he can put them into a deep freeze if they are about to stumble into danger. Try to keep the friends from peril in ten exclusive disaster-filled scenarios, each with three frantic levels, and brand new cutscenes.
- Playable Happy Tree Friends characters: For the first time in 3-D, control Lumpy who must save his Happy Tree Friends such as Cuddles, Toothy, and Flaky from life-threatening disasters!
- Exciting disaster levels: SEGA and the creative minds behind Happy Tree Friends have teamed up to create ten original and engaging disaster scenarios including Mine Shaft, Candy Factory, and the Museum. Hazardous items abound to surprise and challenge the Happy Tree Friends as they try to escape.
- Gameplay true to the franchise: Experience non-stop hilarious action Happy Tree Friends-style where their accident-prone universe means gore and mayhem are inevitable.
- Exclusive Happy Tree Friends content: Check out the cutscenes created exclusively for the game.
- Xbox LIVE® Arcade features: Use the leaderboards to compete with friends, track your progress as you advance through Story mode, and earn new Achievements.
All aboard! Travel from coast to coast and visit all the stops on the exciting train adventure Ticket to Ride™. Plan your routes and connect your cities across the country to become the ultimate traveler. Earn points as you claim your tracks and complete your tickets for your chance at the big score. From sea to sea, crisscross the nation as you build the longest route and take home the prize. It’s hours of fun for your family and friends. Who will come out on top when the steam clears? Get your Ticket to Ride and see!
- Variable difficulty levels: Either locally or in Xbox LIVE® matches, choose Easy, Medium, or Hard A.I. opponents to challenge your gaming skills.
- Multiplayer: Play with up to three of your friends on a single console, or take on Ranked or Player matches over Xbox LIVE with up to five players.
- Leaderboards and achievements: Post your Xbox LIVE match results to the leaderboards. Follow game stats for each player such as Highest Score, Total Trains Played and their Time Spent Playing. And track your progress with twelve new achievements.
- Camera support: See yourself and your friends during gameplay with Xbox LIVE Vision Camera support.