Xbox 360: Burnout® 3: Takedown coming to Xbox Orginals
Next Monday, January 14 (2008), Burnout® 3: Takedown is coming to Xbox Originals. The download will cost you 1200 points. It will be available in all regions execpt for Japan. (source: Major Nelson.com)
Burnout® 3: Takedown™ rewrites the rules of the road. Arcade racing is now driven by a new mantra: Aggressive Racing Required. Racing gamers and adrenaline junkies are invited behind the wheel to experience unprecedented speed and action. Use your car to battle your way to the front of the pack. Take down rivals and trigger spectacular crashes.
- Risk and reward: Earn boost by taking risks and battling your competitors through oncoming traffic, near-misses, tailgating, jumps, and drifting.
- Crash mode: Cause wanton destruction in a mode dedicated to crashing. Racers are challenged to crash into (and through) busy intersections, creating carnage and as much damage as possible. Unlock new rewards and more features!
- Incredible depth: Maximize mayhem with 67 cars, 40 different races, and 100 crash junctions on three different continents.
- Multiple race types: Scream through nine different race modes including: Single Race, Tournament, Lap Eliminator, Burning Lap, Road Rage, and more.
- Online multiplayer with Xbox LIVE®: Race online in seven different modes, featuring up to six participants battling through full oncoming traffic. Online modes include variations of Crash Mode, Single Race, Road Rage, and more.
- Awesome crash technology: Take advantage of sophisticated simulation modeling that recreates high-speed crashes with extreme detail. Use your car to take out opponents—you’ll continue controlling your vehicle even after crashing!