This week on Wednesday February 20, N+ is hitting Xbox Live Arcade. The game will cost 800 points.
In a futuristic world of inadvertently homicidal robots, a daring ninja must use deft acrobatic skill and guts of steel to survive. N+ is a peerless action-puzzle platformer with more than 300 levels in which to hone your ninja reflexes, plus a built-in level editor for when you’re hungry for more. N+ also features unique, physics-based controls, stylish graphics, unlimited lives, competitive and cooperative multiplayer, plenty of gold, and several flavors of sweet, sweet action. Running, jumping, and dying in an unpleasant-yet-comical manner has never been more fun!
- Addictive gameplay: N+ features run-and-jump gameplay with hilarious ragdoll physics. It’s easy to get into, but challenging enough for the hardcore gamer.
- Many, many levels: Featuring well over 300 all-new levels, the game also includes a built-in level editor for players to create their own levels. Additional level packs, including the classic N levels from the PC version, and multiplayer level packs, will be available in the future.
- Multiplayer modes: Multiple cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes are included. Try survival, race, or co-op play.
- Replays: Each level can be replayed to see how fast you completed the level.
- Additional content: Check out additional ninja costumes for both single-player and multiplayer games, and skin your dashboard the N+ way.
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Arkadian Warriors and GripShift on XBLA, December 12 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Sensible World of Soccer and Tempest on XBLA, Wednesday december 19 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Metal Slug 3 coming to XBLA on January 2, 2008 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Omega Five and Tron on XBLA this week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Boogie Bunnies on XBLA (Wednesday January 16, 2008) (50%)