Triggerheart Exelica is coming to Xbox Live Arcade this week, Wedensday February 27. The game cost 800 points.
Mankind’s newest and best weapon is the Triggerheart, a humanoid weapons system with a human-like personality. When the Ver’mith attack, only the Triggerhearts Exelica and Crueltear have the power to destroy the enemy. In the classic vertically-scrolling Japanese arcade shooter Triggerheart Exelica, each weapon has a different combat style, but both can perform unique anchor shots. Anchor an enemy ship, capture it to use as a shield, or throw it back into the fray to cause massive damage. With five levels, three difficulty settings, and all the usual Xbox LIVE® leaderboards and achievements, Triggerheart Exelica is a fast-paced, full-featured arcade shooter masterpiece!
- Unique anchor shot element: The Triggerhearts can anchor enemies, capture them to use as a shield, or toss them back into the field of battle to cause havoc.
- V.B.A.S. (Variable Boss Attack System): The game dynamically reacts to your skill level. If you have a low score, the bosses will be slightly easier to defeat. Carry a higher score, and the bosses become more challenging.
- High-def graphics: Fully compatible with HDTVs, the graphics bring the top-down shooter genre to a new level of intensity.
- New music: New background music willl have you grooving to the rhythm as you destroy the Ver’mith.
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Arkadian Warriors and GripShift on XBLA, December 12 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Metal Slug 3 coming to XBLA on January 2, 2008 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Omega Five and Tron on XBLA this week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Boogie Bunnies on XBLA (Wednesday January 16, 2008) (50%)
- Xbox 360: Undertow will be free next week on XBLA (50%)