This week Ikaruga is coming to Xbox Live Arcade, Wednesday April 9. The game will cost you 800 points. (Source: MajorNelson.com)
The Japanese arcade hit Ikaruga comes to Xbox LIVE® Arcade! Treasure’s award-winning scrolling shooter brings a tactical twist to the genre with its yin-and-yang gameplay: the color of your ship determines your effect on enemies. In this polarized system, enemy ships and their bullets are one of two colors. Attack an enemy of the opposite color for extra damage. Absorb enemy fire of the same color as your ship, and use the energy for a special attack. Destroy multiple enemies of the same color to score a chaining bonus. Play solo or cooperatively, and use your polarity to achieve victory!
- Co-op play: Multiplayer support for two-player co-op offline or over Xbox LIVE allows you to clear the levels with a friend.
- Video replay: Record your best moves and replay them to awe your friends.
- Arcade shoot-’em-up action: Five full classic and exciting levels are coupled with twelve new achievements to master.
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Arkadian Warriors and GripShift on XBLA, December 12 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Metal Slug 3 coming to XBLA on January 2, 2008 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Omega Five and Tron on XBLA this week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Boogie Bunnies on XBLA (Wednesday January 16, 2008) (50%)
- Xbox 360: Undertow will be free next week on XBLA (50%)