Xbox 360: Rocky & Bullwinkle and Battlezone on XBLA this week
This week, on Wednesday April 16, Xbox Live Arcade are getting two more games to download; Rocky & Bullwinkle and Battlezone. It will cost you 800 and 400 points.
Rocky & Bullwinkle™ offers a fast, fun collection of over 100 micro-games, starring your favorite characters from the classic cartoon series: Rocky and Bullwinkle, Boris and Natasha, Dudley Do-Right, and many more. Xbox LIVE® Vision owners can control 25 of the games using gestures, a surefire way to liven up any gathering. Filled to the brim with zany humor and hilarious antics, this is one title you don’t want to “moose” out on!
- Great characters: Based on one of the most popular cartoon series of all time, the game features Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, Natasha, and a host of other memorable characters from the classic TV show.
- Fun, fast action: Over 100 fast-paced micro-games are packed with zany, family-friendly humor layered with an extra level of humor for the adults. The fast action and quick games create an easy pick-up-and-play experience for gamers of all ages.
- Xbox LIVE Vision interaction: Use the Xbox LIVE Vision camera for gesture-based gameplay with 25 of the mini-games.
- Hotseat multiplayer: Up to twelve players can compete locally in hotseat mode.
The original tank vs. tank action classic Battlezone has received an Xbox LIVE® overhaul, adding in exciting new multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag. This updated version is truly a must-have for any fan of the original, which is also included. Additionally, players can use the Xbox LIVE Vision camera to watch live video of their opponents. Combine these features with new special effects for weapon firing, impacts and explosions, and you have the killer arcade classic as you’ve never experienced it before.
- Classic Atari arcade game action: Continuing in the tradition of Centipede and Asteroids, Atari brings you another arcade classic, Battlezone, updated for the next generation with both enhanced and original game graphics and play. For its time, Battlezone was revolutionary with its vector graphics and its intense tank-on-tank action. Now you can play both the original and enhanced versions and take it to the next level with multiplayer play.
- Multiplayer modes: Include your friends inBattlezone play with the new Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag multiplayer modes.
- Camera-enabled: Use the Xbox LIVE Vision Camera to see the reactions of your friends as you blast their tank off the screen.
- New achievements: Twelve new achievements are provided for you to master and improve your Gamerscore.
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Arkadian Warriors and GripShift on XBLA, December 12 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Metal Slug 3 coming to XBLA on January 2, 2008 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Omega Five and Tron on XBLA this week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Boogie Bunnies on XBLA (Wednesday January 16, 2008) (50%)
- Xbox 360: Undertow will be free next week on XBLA (50%)