Xbox 360: Buku Sudoku and Warlords on XBLA this week
This week, May 28, two new Xbox Live Arcade games are hitting the Xbox, Buku Sudoku (800 points) and Warlords (400 points).
Experience the excitement of the world’s hottest number game sensation! Buku Sudoku™ takes the pen-and-paper puzzler high-tech with HD graphics, helpful tutorials, single- and multiplayer game modes, multiple grid sizes, and the option to display hints, highlight errors, undo moves, and even solve puzzles. 1,200 puzzles give you plenty of opportunity to challenge your own brain, play cooperatively with friends, race head-to-head to see who can complete a board first, or compete in the new battle mode, where completing a line, row, or square will remove numbers from your opponent’s board. It’s Sudoku however you like to play it!
- Multiplayer: Three different modes offer new ways to play that are impossible on paper, including co-op, team battle, and even an active duel where your performance directly affects your opponent’s puzzle.
- Puzzles galore: Fifteen books worth of Sudoku puzzles are ready for play at your leisure.
- Sudoku your way: Buku Sudoku supports multiple controllers, allowing players to choose how they wish to play. The player’s ability to customize the game is furthered by a series of optional control schemes. With eight options to choose from, whether it’s picking between the one-handed setup, the casual scheme, the faster-than-paper advanced scheme, or even a dance pad, there is a control option to suit any person or mood.
Warlords is one of the classic multiplayer experiences of the coin-op era. You and three other players (A.I. controlled or Human), join together in a Breakout-style battle, each controlling a paddle protecting their own castle from rebounding fireballs. Use your skill to deflect these missiles onto other players’ castles. Once you breach each opponent’s walls, it’s game over for them, until the last man standing wins the day! Fantastic, fast action fun!
- Classic arcade action: The original arcade game from Atari returns in all of its classic splendor, with its castle-destroying gameplay goodness for one to four players.
- Evo mode: A full 3-D totally new look is provided with advanced graphics and a pumping soundtrack. One to four players, either locally or over Xbox LIVE®, breed multiplayer mayhem which includes Xbox LIVE Vision Camera functionality.
- Achievements: Twelve new achievements are provided for you to master.
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Arkadian Warriors and GripShift on XBLA, December 12 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Metal Slug 3 coming to XBLA on January 2, 2008 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Omega Five and Tron on XBLA this week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Boogie Bunnies on XBLA (Wednesday January 16, 2008) (50%)
- Xbox 360: Undertow will be free next week on XBLA (50%)