Xbox 360: Aces of the Galaxy and RooGoo on XBLA this week
This week, Wednesday June 4, you can download Aces of the Galaxy and RooGoo from Xbox Live Arcade for 800 points each.
3-2-1 blast off! Launch yourself into the intense space-shooter Aces of the Galaxy™, a non-stop, old-school arcade thrill-ride for the twenty-first century and beyond. Utilize an impressive arsenal of upgradeable weapons including high powered missile launchers, devastating torpedoes, and the ever-reliant chain gun to annihilate the ships of the wretched Skurgian Empire. Save planet Earth cooperatively at home with a friend or join up on Xbox LIVE®.
- Co-op multiplayer: Fun multiplayer mode allows you to play cooperatively, both locally and online over Xbox LIVE.
- Unique temporal shift feature: Use the temporal shift to slow down the hordes of enemies and prepare yourself for the battle.
- Retro action, next-gen gameplay: Classic retro-arcade shooter action mixes with stunning next-generation visuals to bring the action up close and personal.
Roogoo updates the square peg in a round hole premise to a whole new level. Help the Roogoo defeat their enemies, the evil Meemoo, in Roogoo, a new and innovative action-based puzzler. Players line up multiple platforms on different levels to allow shaped blocks to pass through and once enough of them stack up, that particular shape closes off. A simple premise becomes more complicated as Meemoos begin to obstruct players’ paths, and butterflies attempt to steal blocks away. Players must swivel, roll, and boost their way through 45 puzzle-filled levels alone or with up to four friends in cooperative party mode play. For those with a more competitive spirit, Roogoo offers a two-player multiplayer mode over Xbox LIVE® where players battle to solve the same puzzle and can build up attacks to thwart their competitors’ efforts.
- New puzzle mechanic: Roogoo features unique 3-D puzzle mechanics where players guide shaped blocks through rotating disks in order to bring them to the ground for high scores while defeating the evil Meemoo.
- Gameplay: Race through 45 progressive action-based puzzle-filled levels.
- Multiplayer mode: The game features robust head-to-head two-player split screen competition over Xbox LIVE for a seriously fun race mode.
- Attack meter: Race to build up your Attack Meter and place enemy Meemoos on your opponents’ disks to give you that extra edge to knock out your competition.
- Local party play: Play with one to four players in one game to complete any level. Work as a team and as an individual to get the best score.
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Arkadian Warriors and GripShift on XBLA, December 12 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Metal Slug 3 coming to XBLA on January 2, 2008 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Omega Five and Tron on XBLA this week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Boogie Bunnies on XBLA (Wednesday January 16, 2008) (50%)
- Xbox 360: Undertow will be free next week on XBLA (50%)