Xbox 360: Golf: Tee It Up! and Schizoid on XBLA
This week on Xbox Live Arcade, Wednesday July 9th, you can get Golf: Tee It Up! and Schizoid for 800 points each.
Hit the sweet spot with Golf: Tee It Up! Pick up and play a few quick holes on your own or compete with friends in a full 18-hole multiplayer tournament. With zany customizable characters, both beginners and experienced golfers can easily join the fun on beautiful panoramic and challenging courses. Need that special touch for your hacked shot? With the unique Focus feature, read the green or control the ball’s spin in flight to achieve amazing precision! A huge combination of game modes awaits including stroke, cup, or match play with local or multiplayer modes over Xbox LIVE®.
- Lush panoramic courses: Tee it up on 36 unique holes in stunning locations, such as the Caribbean course set against a beautifully landscaped beach resort, or the Parkland course that twists around the majestic Scottish highlands.
- Customizable golfers: Design your own zany character from an eclectic assortment of themed hair styles, clothing, footwear, and accessories.
- Special Focus feature: With the unique Focus feature, read the green or control the ball’s spin in flight to achieve amazing precision.
- Multiplayer mode: Play with up to three other friends in local or Xbox LIVE versus and co-op multiplayer modes.
- Future downloadable content: Download additional courses, clothing, and accessories to extend your golfing experience.
Cooperative gameplay is redefined in the fast-paced and unique Schizoid! Control red and blue ships, ramming them into enemies of the same color to destroy them. But be careful, because if you hit the opposite color, you will be destroyed. Quick thinking and quicker reflexes help you seize victory, but sharp teamwork provides the best chance of earning gold medals along the way. Schizoid offers more than 120 levels of challenge, playable in either single-player or co-op mode, plus the brain-melting Uberschizoid hardcore mode, in which one player controls both ships!
- Co-op gameplay to the max: No other multiplayer co-op game has such tight cooperative gameplay. The two players (or one player with a computer A.I. partner, or one player controlling both ships in Uberschizoid) must work together closely in order to defeat the hordes on each level.
- Uberschizoid mode: For perhaps the most challenging and “brain-melting” challenge yet, try Uberschizoid Mode. Control both red and blue ships, matching them to each enemy color in order to succeed.
- Tremendous graphics: The glowing, flashing, megabursting graphics add to the game’s inherent chaos.
- Xbox LIVE® play: Play co-op over Xbox LIVE and team up with players worldwide to see how far you can advance!
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Arkadian Warriors and GripShift on XBLA, December 12 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Metal Slug 3 coming to XBLA on January 2, 2008 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Omega Five and Tron on XBLA this week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Boogie Bunnies on XBLA (Wednesday January 16, 2008) (50%)
- Xbox 360: Undertow will be free next week on XBLA (50%)