Wii: Donkey Kong Country 3 – VC game on December 25, 2007
Virtual Console in Europe was updated yesterday, December 25, with Donkey Kong Country 3.
Since it’s Christmas, I’m at my parents house, and didn’t bring my Wii. So I have to wright the usual game info next year, when I’m back at my own place.
UPDATET January 3, 2008
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong’s double Trouble
Super Nintendo – 1996 by Nintendo – platformer – 1-2 players – 800 points – age 3+
Doneky Kong and Diddy have been captured by the Kremlings! So it’s up to Dixie Kong to team up with new sidekick Kiddy to save the day.
In the third and final chapter of the Donkey Kong Country trilogy, take control of Dixie and Kiddy and use their unique abilities to traverse the treacherous terrain, seek out the elusive Banana Birds, and ultimately defeat the Kremling’s mysterious new master, KAOS.
Featuring familiar and all-new animal buddies, two-plaer team and contest modes, and even more impresssive computer-modelled graphics, Dixie Kong’s Double Trouble is trouble the fun!
In-game text can be set to English, german or French.
Forslag til innlegg:
- New Virtual Console games, Europe - Friday, September 14 (50%)
- Wii: Virtual Conosle games - Europe - Friday November 30, 2007 (50%)
- Wii: Virtual Conosle games - Europe - Friday December 7, 2007 (50%)
- Wii: Virtual Console - Europe - Friday January 18, 2008 (50%)
- Wii: Virtual Console - Europe - Friday February 1, 2008 (50%)