Experience an unbelievable adrenaline rush from playing the latest version of the frenetic retro shooter Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2. Newcomers and pros alike will be blown away by the screen-melting intensity and insane new features, including six action-packed gameplay modes, new enemies, new scoring strategies, and a diverse list of exciting achievements. If that’s not crazy enough for you, try multiplayer mayhem for up to four players. Use power-ups in versus mode to boost your stats or handicap your opponent, or team up with others in co-op mode. Play it all in razor-sharp 1080p to new pulse-pounding music.
- Action-packed modes: Unlock all six of these innovative and challenging modes — Deadline, Evolved, King, Pacifism, Waves, and Sequence.
- Multiplayer mayhem: Step up the intensity with four-player multiplayer. Versus, team, and co-op modes offer different types of challenges and strategies. Pick your ship and pwn the grid.
- Achievements: Go for 12 entertaining and inventive ways to boost your gamerscore.
- Geoms: Collect Geoms to increase your multiplier — but act fast, they won’t last forever!
- New enemies: Shoot down all the usual suspects, then say “Hello” to new enemies that have found additional ways to hunt you down.
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Arkadian Warriors and GripShift on XBLA, December 12 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Metal Slug 3 coming to XBLA on January 2, 2008 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Omega Five and Tron on XBLA this week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Boogie Bunnies on XBLA (Wednesday January 16, 2008) (50%)
- Xbox 360: Undertow will be free next week on XBLA (50%)