Xbox Originals: Grabbed by the Ghoulies
This week Grabbed by the Ghoulies is made available on Xbox 360 via Xbox Originals. The game will cost you 1200 points. (Source: MajorNelson.com)
Grabbed by the Ghoulies™ is a humorous beat-’em-up adventure game that takes place in a haunted house full of crazed ghoulies.
Take on the role of Cooper, akid on a mission to rescue his girlfriend, who has been “grabbed by the ghoulies.” Venture through haunted and ominous Ghoulhaven Hall and battle it out with a variety of monsters, while trying to escape the many tricks, traps, and shocks along the way.
rabbed by the Ghoulies is filled with unexpected surprises. But be careful … all that fail to get through Ghoulhaven Hall will be imprisoned within and never seen again.
- Ghoulies galore: More than 25 types of dirty fightin’ ghoulies will keep players on their toes as they venture down dark and scary corridors. Players will face being electrocuted, bitten, burnt, cursed, bandaged and thrown around by the unruly ghoulies.Ninja imps, dancing zombies, cursed mummies, boxing skeletons, peg-legged pirates, haunted furniture and many more chilling ghoulies await players around every turn. Each ghoulie has its own crazed personality, hilarious animations and style of attack—and they all fight dirty.
- Wide variety of weapons: Players will have more than 100 household objects at their disposal to use as weapons. They can bash ghoulies with chairs, pool cues, tables, food and nearly anything else they find in the house. Players that prefer long distance action will enjoy taking on vampires with a garlic-firing blunderbuss, dousing fire imps with a fire extinguisher, chasing zombies with a “sacred” water super-soaker, or launching 12 ounce exploding pop cans on ghoulies using a soda pop gun.
- Spinetingling adventure: Players explore more than 50 rooms and 100 levels in the sinister Ghoulhaven Hall and follow a twisted plot full of unexpected surprises, shocks, escapes and rescues. We can’t say anything more!
- Power ups galore: Players will be rewarded with 15 types of power ups including Power, Speed, Energy, Super Weapon boosts and a host of fun power-ups such as “miniature coopers,” which are actual mini clones of the main character that suddenly join the brawl. Players also have to dodge “nasties”—anti-power ups—that add a hilarious element to gameplay.
- Mini game challenges: Players will earn access to a series of hidden and fun challenges throughout the game by collecting bonus books. Once earned, each of the 20 challenges is easily accessible for players to improve their scores for neighborhood bragging rights.
- Sophisticated yet simple gameplay: Featuring an easy pick-up-and-play style, “Grabbed by the Ghoulies” offers something for gamers at all skill levels. Players can grasp gameplay basics quickly, and refine and improve their fighting strategy as they progress through the game.
- The Rare Fan Site Kit (FSK) is now available for download. Included in the FSK is an assortment of screenshots, gameplay videos, buttons, and other Web site development materials from Rare titles Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Kameo: Elements of Power and Conker: Live and Uncut. With the Fan Site Kit, webmasters have the tools necessary to create a truly “Rare” site.” Click here to download.
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Destroy all Humans and Intellivision Lives! on XBLA (100%)
- Xbox Originals: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (100%)
- Xbox 360: Sega Soccer Slam and Raze’s Hell added to Xbox Originals (100%)
- Xbox 360: New Xbox Originals coming next week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Dreamfall coming to Xbox Originals on March 24 (50%)