Xbox 360: The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition – only 800 points
This week, on July 15, you can download The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition on Xbox Live Arcade for only 800 points. I’m a bit suprised that it’s only 800 points, and not 1200 which look like the new norm. But at this price, it’s a must have title for all that loved the game nearly 20 years ago.
A cool feature is that you can switch between the 1990 PC version with only 256 colours and the new and updated 2009 XBLA version with HD graphics. You can see it in the video bellow.
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition
Pirates! Adventure! Monkeys! Relive the hilarious swashbuckling misadventures of the wannabe pirate Guybrush Threepwood as he attempts to become the most infamous pirate in the Caribbean! Back by popular demand, The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition faithfully re-imagines the internationally-acclaimed classic pirate adventure game from LucasArts in gorgeous HD detail.
Featuring an all new re-imagined contemporary art style, hand-drawn and presented in 1080p, complete voice over by members of the original Monkey Island™ franchise cast, a re-mastered musical score using live instruments, plus scene-for scene-hot swap to seamlessly transition between Special Edition and Classic modes at anytime.
- Hilarious swashbuckling misadventures: Embark on a bumbling misadventure in an attempt to become the most infamous pirate in the Caribbean, win the heart of the beautiful governor, Elaine Marley, and confront the evil ghost pirate, LeChuck!
- High-definition graphics: The game is all-new and re-imagined with a contemporary art style, hand-drawn and presented in 1080p.
- Voiceover talent: Complete voice over using original Monkey Island franchise cast members brings the story and characters to life like never before.
- Renewed music score: Enjoy the re-mastered and re-recorded musical score using live instruments.
- Special Edition and Classic modes: Scene-for-scene hot swap lets you seamlessly transition between Special Edition and Classic modes at anytime during gameplay.
- Enhanced gameplay: The all-new intuitive game interface and controls provide a more interactive gameplay experience.
- Hint system: Not sure what to do next? The in-game puzzle hint system keeps the puzzles fresh and fun.
Forslag til innlegg: