Tomorrow on Wednesday March 26, 2008, we will see TiQal on Xbox Live Arcade for 800 points.
In TiQal, you have been chosen to make an epic journey through many obstacles to seek the help of the gods. The village of TiQal is in deep trouble! Destroy the block walls in your way by moving your magic Dropper left and right, rotating blocks, and dropping them into place to create squares of color. Build up multiple squares to score bonus points and unlock helpful power-ups. Do you have the skill and courage to complete your quest and save TiQal from certain destruction?
- >Loads of excitement: The full game includes 120 action-packed levels for you to master.
- Fun and challenging: TiQal is addictive and easy to learn, yet presents challenging gameplay.
- Power-ups galore: Unlike other games in the genre, TiQal includes fourteen formidable power-ups to assist you in your block destruction.
- Multiplayer modes: Play with a friend in the co-op Adventure mode, or go online and challenge a buddy.
Forslag til innlegg:
- Xbox 360: Arkadian Warriors and GripShift on XBLA, December 12 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Sensible World of Soccer and Tempest on XBLA, Wednesday december 19 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Metal Slug 3 coming to XBLA on January 2, 2008 (50%)
- Xbox 360: Omega Five and Tron on XBLA this week (50%)
- Xbox 360: Boogie Bunnies on XBLA (Wednesday January 16, 2008) (50%)