Because of Easter vacation, I couldn’t post this on Friday March 21, when Europe got one new Virtual Console game.
Mega Drive – 1994 by Sega – action – 1 player – 800 points – age 7+
The Machine has enslaved the galaxy under its tyrranical rule.
As Bren McGuire, the last survivor of the United Freedom Forces, it is your duty to destroy the evil forces of the Machine that have devastated the galaxy.Fight through countless hodres of enemies using everthing at your disposal.
Use the weapsons and powerups of your Turrican Assault Suit, include the incredible Plasma Rope, to fight back the tide of oncoming enemies and find the health and powerups that will keep you alive. Fifteen levels of chaos and destruction stand between you and freedom.
You are the galaxy’s last hope. Are you up to the challenge?
Forslag til innlegg:
- New Virtual Console games, Europe - Friday, September 14 (50%)
- Wii: Virtual Conosle games - Europe - Friday November 30, 2007 (50%)
- Wii: Virtual Conosle games - Europe - Friday December 7, 2007 (50%)
- Wii: Donkey Kong Country 3 - VC game on December 25, 2007 (50%)
- Wii: Virtual Console - Europe - Friday January 18, 2008 (50%)